The following information applies to data processing by
Phone: +41 41 783 87 87
In the following, we will explain how we handle your personal data and what you can expect when you use our offers.
1. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data is collected and processed. The following data is collected for the purpose of compiling visitor statistics on the use of this website, to ensure comfortable use of the website and to ensure system security and stability:
- Date and visit of the URL on which the visitor is located,
- URL that the visitor visited immediately before,
- name of the retrieved data,
- browser used,
- operating system used,
- the IP address of the visitor.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
3. Website analysis with Google Analytics
After 26 months, the users’ data is deleted.
4. Social Media
On our website you will find the buttons of the social networks Facebook and Twitter. We use these plugins to make our company better known. In detail, the following special features arise for the social media networks:
You can recognize the call from Twitter, Twitter Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA by the Twitter logo. Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protectionIt is not enough for companies to aggregate your users' data. They must also obtain permission to use this data at the same time. They must obtain an overview of whether and for what purpose they may actively use this personal data or use it for advertising... law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active). If you would like to learn more about the purpose and handling of your data and its further use by Twitter, please visit http://twitter.com/de/privacy. For more details about the Tweet button, please visit https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button. You can object to the processing by Twitter Inc. and set an opt-out cookie at https://twitter.com/personalization.
From time to time you have the opportunity to participate in competitions on our website. In the course of this, personal data such as your first and last name, your e-mail address and your address may be collected and stored for the purpose of processing the competition in accordance with our conditions of participation. The personal data collected will be processed exclusively on the basis for the purpose of processing the sweepstakes. There will be no publication of the winner’s name or place of residence. After the end of the competition, your data will be deleted.
6. Communication channels
On our website you can register to receive our newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter, you will regularly receive tips, studies, information and best practices on digital dialog marketing. At the same time, you will receive the latest information about our company and our services by email. To subscribe, we need your e-mail address as well as your title, first name and last name. When you order our newsletter, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your newsletter order (double opt-in procedure). Your subscription to the newsletter will only become active when you click on the confirmation link contained therein. The declaration of consent (see below) is voluntary and can be easily revoked at any time with future effect by sending an email to email@example.com or via a link at the end of each newsletter. For reasons of verifiability, we store your opt-in data. This includes your email address, your IP address, the date, the time and information about the communication received. In this context, our legitimate interest is derived from providing proof of consent given. For this purpose, we can store the data for up to three years after unsubscribing from the newsletter.
|Declaration of consent for newsletter dispatchIn the scope of my separately declared consent, I will receive the requested newsletter with tips, trends and best practices on digital marketing, as well as information about the company. At the same time, I allow Mayoris to store information as follows on my profile and to use this for purposes of advertising and market research:If I open emails from Mayoris or click on links contained, this is determined and stored in which topics I was interested in.If I recommend information from Mayoris by email or to social networks using the recommend functions, this is determined and stored in my profile, to which networks the information was recommended as well as the use of the recommendation by third parties, provided that they have also consented to this processing and use to us. When I call up images in emails or click on links, the type of terminal device used is determined and this is stored in my profile.When I call up images in emails or click on links, the location from which the call-up is made is determined via an assignment of my IP address and this is stored in my profile.The submission of this declaration of consent to the processing and use of my personal data for advertising and market research is voluntary and can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. A revocation can be declared, for example, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking at the end of each newsletter mailing.
On our website we offer you a variety of materials such as whitepapers, checklists, studies or handouts on our products, which we will send to you free of charge upon your request. This is done exclusively on the basis of our download conditions. To send you the requested documents, we need your email address. Other information, such as your name, can be provided voluntarily in order to address you personally. As part of the process, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your order (double opt-in procedure). After activating the confirmation link, the materials will be sent to the confirmed email address. If you do not click on the link, your data will be automatically deleted after 30 days. After termination of the contract, your personal data will be retained in accordance with the statutory retention obligations and then deleted.
In order to get in touch with us, the following personal data is also collected through contact forms provided: Your first and last name, your email address, your company and your message. You can also provide us with additional information such as your address or telephone number. The personal data collected will be used exclusively to answer your inquiry. After processing your request, we will delete the data, unless they need to be kept longer for reasons of verifiability, ongoing customer support or relevant legal retention periods.
On our website we publish current job offers to which you are welcome to apply. In order to process your application, we process the personal data you provide when you send us your application documents. If an employment contract is concluded between the applicant and us, the data will be processed for the purpose of implementing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory retention obligations. If the applicant receives a rejection from us, the application documents provided will be retained by us for a further twelve months and then deleted. This is done in order to be able to objectively justify the selection of applicants even after the application process has been completed, for example in legal proceedings.
We offer webinars at regular intervals. Webinars are used for communication between us and a group of people who register online for a digital conference for the purpose of obtaining information. By registering, you enter into a contract with us to hold the webinar. As part of the registration process, we therefore require your first and last name as well as your e-mail address in order to conduct the webinar. Both before the webinar and after the webinar, you will receive information from us in connection with the webinar. Your personal data will be retained after the end of the contract in accordance with the statutory retention obligations and then deleted.
7. Disclosure of personal data
Furthermore, personal data will not be disclosed without your express consent, unless there is a legal obligation, this is required by law and for the processing of contractual relationships or the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
8. Data security
The website is protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Despite regular checks, complete protection against all dangers is not possible. Nevertheless, our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- To revoke your consent, once given, to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
10. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com.
11. Legal bases of the processing
- In cases where we wish to refuse to enter into contracts with data subjects in the future due to misuse, non-payment or similar legitimate reasons, we reserve the right, based on Article 13(1) DSG (corresponds to Article 6(1)(f) EU GDPR), to retain the surname, first name, address and e-mail address of a data subject as well as the personal data relating to the circumstances of the case in question for our own interest.
12. Severability clause and amendments
- Should individual provisions of this data protectionIt is not enough for companies to aggregate your users' data. They must also obtain permission to use this data at the same time. They must obtain an overview of whether and for what purpose they may actively use this personal data or use it for advertising... declaration be invalid, incomplete or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this data protectionIt is not enough for companies to aggregate your users' data. They must also obtain permission to use this data at the same time. They must obtain an overview of whether and for what purpose they may actively use this personal data or use it for advertising... declaration shall remain in force.
- Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protectionIt is not enough for companies to aggregate your users' data. They must also obtain permission to use this data at the same time. They must obtain an overview of whether and for what purpose they may actively use this personal data or use it for advertising... declaration. You will be informed about the changes.
13. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
14. Contact person for data protectionIt is not enough for companies to aggregate your users' data. They must also obtain permission to use this data at the same time. They must obtain an overview of whether and for what purpose they may actively use this personal data or use it for advertising...
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact: Data ProtectionIt is not enough for companies to aggregate your users' data. They must also obtain permission to use this data at the same time. They must obtain an overview of whether and for what purpose they may actively use this personal data or use it for advertising... Officer Mayoris AG Suurstoffi 16 6343 Rotkreuz Phone: +41 41 783 87 87 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org